The Buildings & Infrastructure (B&I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Develops, maintains, and advances Federal client relationships through sales strategies and client contacts, resulting in new contracts and added value for our customers, most particularly supporting the Air Force. Consistently advocates and adheres to sales process and procurement integrity guidelines. Responsible for development and management of sales pursuits/relationships and presentation efforts to meet sales targets and ultimately expand our market share.
- Partners with Federal Market management to identify new opportunities, track solicitations, and propose growth-related initiatives.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with operations, other outside sellers, and the inside sales team to increase client market share.
- Cultivates global client relationships, to include headquarters and regional representatives across the Air Force enterprise, along with execution agents responsible for delivering programs.
- Leads development of sales strategies, win plans, go/no-go decisions, and bid & proposal estimates, working closely with Federal Market Leaders, as well as inside sales and operations throughout sales process.
- Tracks and shares client relationship developments with sales team through call reports and sales database entries.
- Maintains and enforces client confidentiality, procurement integrity, gatekeeper approval, and company Identity Program compliance.
- Where appropriate, coordinates with operations to develop pricing strategy development/reviews, or supporting contract negotiations.
- Works with sales and operations teams to assess resource availability and assemble project teams.
- BS or BA in engineering, construction, or related field required
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience required
- 5 years minimum experience in business development required
- 5 years large project/ program management experience preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.