Jacobs is one of the world's leading providers in technical, professional and construction services. We specialise in architecture, engineering and construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and consulting. Our client portfolio includes industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
About the opportunity
We are currently seeking a HSE Lead to be based Perth. This key position will play a pivotal role in progressing safety strategy and performance, culture and innovation in the areas of safety in design, construction and sustaining capital management services across Jacobs sales and operations Western Business Units. Reporting to the HSE Director - APAC/India and partnering with the VP Operations - Australia Industrial.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Deliver a HSE service aligned to the Jacobs HSE Strategy ensuring support, advice, system, compliance and training needs are met.
- Collaborate with the Leadership and APAC HSE management teams to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Provide oversight of HSE risks and ensure relevant systems are in place to manage and monitor the effectiveness of risk controls.
- Develop and mentor operational HSE resources.
- Promote and implement HSE initiatives and programs.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Extensive operational HSE experience at a senior level.
- Industry experience across a range of engineering and construction disciplines, preferably oil and gas.
- Ability to undertake HSE incident investigations.
- Knowledge and experience of HSE related legislation.
- Experience in auditing external standards required.
- Solid leadership skills with demonstrated ability to effectively build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
At Jacobs we offer rewarding careers with ongoing development opportunities, flexible working arrangements and a culture that is collaborative and inclusive. As part of the Jacob's APAC team you will have access to a wide range of lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts. We believe in collaboration and knowledge sharing, from global virtual teams to local work sharing options.
Achieve more with a global brand. Apply online by clicking on the link below.
Please note: If you are being represented by recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.