Hedging and Deal Capture Coordinator
Key Skills: Retail, energy, office support
Salary / Package: To be discussed with candidate
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Karren Mounsey
The position & experience required
Hedging and Deal Capture Co-ordinator staff role based in Leeds working for our client a gas and electricity retail customer. You will be responsible to support the provision of hedging service to our client’s gas and electricity retail customers on flexible products and to ensure that all sales are captured.
As well as responsible for the development and implementation of hedging and optimisation strategy in order to achieve budget targets.
Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of hedging and deal capture processes and policies.
- Knowledge of Retail products.
- Highly numerate.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Able to work with internal and external parties to deliver effective solutions.
- Able to demonstrate a practical approach to problem solving.
- Proven ability to present information effectively.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Karren Mounsey.