The 14-year-old company Spirit IT, with 43 employees, designs and sells flow measurement and supervisory solutions for use in oil and gas applications. Its flow computers and software deliver exceptional accuracy and control for well-pad automation, transportation and custody transfer applications. The Spirit IT portfolio adds the liquid measurement component to ABB's industry leading gas measurement and automation product line. The combined offering will deliver comprehensive expertise and market strength to customers and provide new opportunities for growth in the oil and gas segment. Now that Spirit IT has joined forces with ABB, there is a world of opportunities to introduce their products in the global market. The fact that the innovative technology of Spirit IT fills a white spot in ABB's portfolio, combined with the solid reputation of a global technology leader, creates the perfect opportunity to continue to grow exponentially in the Oil & Gas market.
• You are responsible for the design, development and on-site installation of our flow metering systems based on the latest technologies within the Oil and Gas market.
• You are working together with international customers and end-users in finding and creating the best solution using our variety of products.
• In the early stage of a project, you are in contact with the customer to specify and design the new system according to their requirements.
• You are the lead engineer during the project for all technical implementation according to the design up, including integration with the various systems connected to our flow metering systems and supporting the customer during the factory acceptance test.
• You also participate during start up and commissioning onsite at the international installations.
• You are providing both in-house and onsite technical product support and product training.
• You finished a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering.
• You have preferably a first experience within engineering.
• You are able to design and visualize a technical system for operators.
• Familiarity with Flow Metering standards is an advantage.
• You have advanced MS Office skills.
• You are in the possession of a driver license.
• You find it interesting to travel internationally (20%)
• You can fluently communicate in Dutch and English (verbally and in writing). Knowledge of any other European language is an asset.