ABB's Internal Consulting Group (ICG) is a global team of highly skilled professionals aiming at supporting the ABB businesses in implementing ABB corporate objectives, improving business performance and accelerating transformation along the entire value chain. ICG also provides capabilities for customer issue resolution. ICG project work is fully aligned with and supporting ABB's Next Level Strategy
ICG delivers services always the ABB-way, cost effectively with high quality while promoting corporate guidelines and values. ICG mission is also to build up a corporate memory of company best practices and attract and develop future leaders.
Your tasks as Management Consultant will include to lead and facilitate complex business improvement projects in ABB's business units. You will also define potential business improvement projects by consultations with ABB business leaders.
Jointly with other colleagues you will also define and develop our competence, skills, methods and tools with inspiration from internal and external sources.
The ICG operates in a global setting with direct involvement in the business. We are presently operating from seven different hubs located in Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic, Italy, USA, China and India.
• B. Sc. /M.Sc. in engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• At least 5+ years of management consulting and/or business operations experience covering one or several of following functions: Process Quality, Change Management, Lean Product Development and Engineering; Lean Manufacturing. Project and Site Management, Marketing & Sales or Business Development
• Experience from Large Transformational Projects is strongly preferred as is also experience from implementation of a company Operating System
• Strong analytical mind and creative ability
• It is an advantage if you have experience from being in a leading position and have been part of a management team.
• Excellent written and spoken English and preferably also Swedish.
• Both domestic & international travel in varying amounts are part of this role (up to 75%).