The Marketing Analyst position assists with the execution and development of digital efforts, and direct marketing programs to generate profits of BGE HOME business lines. Responsible for testing and managing of creative output, ranging from, but not exclusive of: direct mail, billing inserts, broadcast and digital assets, and print advertising.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential Job Function)
• Assists with the creation of direct response promotions for various mediums.
• Assists with the management of advertising budgets for assigned business lines.
• Assist in writing / content creation for digital assets and direct response items
• Assist in managing social media content and digital paid efforts.
• Assist with trafficking website updates and creating pages.
• Tracks, analyzes and prepares results of marketing campaigns.
• Collaborates with internal teams to develop smart strategies and actionable tactics to profitably grow customer relationships.
• Provides continuous and timely feedback to upper management, keeping them abreast of day-to-day issues that are important to the business, customer and/or the employee.
• Overall understanding of general marketing principles.
• Analyze campaign and demographic data to formulate reports and present results.
• Solid understanding of paid search management.
• Ability to coordinate various marketing and advertising programs.
• Ability to structure direct response promotions for various media.
• Ability to prepare short and long term marketing plans.
• Strong proofing and grammatical skills.
• Familiar with all printing processes and costs associated with each method.
• Excellent presentation and organization skills.
• Must have Bachelor's Degree (preferably in business administration, marketing or a related topic) and 3-5 years' experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor