Manage business development and delivery of H&S programs for our clients to help them better understand their risks and compliance requirements, and implement strategic plans to reduce risks and improve compliance.
As the Health & Safety (H&S) Client Service professional you will have the chance to demonstrate business development skills, including the ability to assist clients with identifying improvement opportunities and solutions to meet our needs. Working with other members of our team, you’ll manage H&S initiatives at client sites and in our internal teams. Support client senior management teams to select, develop and implement H&S programs and management systems. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to work on H&S compliance projects for clients including implementation of work plans, setting budgets, and developing project schedules as well as proven experience in managing teams of technical specialist to develop H&S solutions with clients that also meet environmental guidelines. You will also assist the client in defining H&S reporting needs and solutions specifications/requirements. If you’re up for the Challenge we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The Health & Safety Client Service professional has demonstrated skills in:
• Managing, implementing, and consulting on H&S programs
• Performing H&S program implementation assessments
• Conducting H&S compliance and conformance audits
• Developing and delivering H&S training materials and programs
• Developing and implementing H&S safety management systems and procedures (e.g.: OHSAS xxxxxxx, OSHA VPP, Process Safety Management (PSM), etc.)
• Facilitating H&S risk identification and mitigation assessments
• Design and implementation of H&S information management systems
• Fostering internal relationships to support the overall growth and success, mentoring junior-level staff, and stewarding client satisfaction
• Has Expertise in the one of the following subjects preferred: Health (e.g. fatigue management, heat stress programs, health risk assessments and mapping etc.), Personal Safety (e.g. fall protection, chemical safety, energy isolation, fire safety, driving safety, confined spaces etc.), Process Safety (e.g. management of change, permit to work, process hazard analysis, contractor safety etc.) and Electrical & Mechanical Safety (e.g. NFPA 70E, general electrical safety, Lockout Tagout program development, machine guarding etc.)
Position maybe open to other locations. Minimum Qualifications
• Degree in Safety and/or Health disciplines
• Hold certification(s) such as Certified Safety Professional (CSP),&/or Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
• Degrees in additional disciplines (e.g.: chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.), masters degrees, and additional health and safety related certifications preferred
• H&S professionals with minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience in operations and/or consulting environments Preferred Qualifications
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc) to fill this position
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO Laws