Senior Programme Commercial Manager managing our Dutch offshore wind assets Do you want to help us optimise the lifetime business case of our wind farms during development and construction, and have you thought about a move to an international market leader in the renewable sector?
Join us and become Senior Programme Commercial Manager in our Asset Management team, which is responsible for managing our investments and partnerships in all offshore wind farms during construction and in operation.
Asset Management is a part of DONG Energy Wind Power which has 1800 employees and is one of four business units in DONG Energy. Wind Power is the world's largest developer and operator of offshore wind power, and we use our unique knowledge in all phases of our wind turbine projects. During the last 20 years, we have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe.
You will be based at our office in Den Haag in the Netherlands on local terms and conditions. However, you should expect some travelling in Northern Europe in relation to your work. Your key duties will be to
- cooperate with stakeholders and counterparties both internally and externally
- negotiate, implement and manage asset-related contracts, including asset, commercial and partnership agreements
- project manage and negotiate commercial matters in a high-quality and timely fashion, with support from the Programme Asset Manager
- coordinate all internal and external input providers
- proactively, identify areas for commercial value creation related to the asset
- prepare commercial input to the asset business plan, risk register and budgets.
Moreover, you will provide commercial and partnership support, also to the Programme Asset Manager on all aspects of M&A transactions and other commercial activities related to the project.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- hold a master's degree or equivalent in business administration, economics, legal or another related field
- have some years of work experience with commercial, contract or project management
- have daily experience with partnership or JV management, preferably within the wind industry
- are result-oriented, proactive and can easily adapt in fluid and fast-changing environments
- may demonstrate commercial insight and good negotiation skills
- may navigate in an international organisation from a distance
- show good understanding of financial and accounting impacts of business decisions.
Moreover, you are an effective communicator, capable of establishing and maintaining internal and external relationships and possess a high degree of business integrity and HSE awareness.
As we operate in an international environment, it is essential that you speak and write English fluently. We offer
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to develop your competences, when you help to carry out some of the world's largest offshore wind projects. You will be given exciting and demanding work tasks in a dynamic working environment with a high level of activity.
In DONG Energy Wind Power, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and efficiently with some of the world's largest offshore wind projects, and we are committed to reducing the cost of electricity. Contact us
Please do not hesitate to contact Christina Sobfeldt Jahn, Head of JV & Investment Support , on telephone + xxxxxxx xxxxxxxif you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 19 October 2016, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Click on the button to submit your application.