Our client is looking for a Power Trader to play a key role on the trading floor and take on board a wide range of responsibilities.
- · Responsible for the profit and loss of own transactions
- Develop new strategies and ideas to improve business results
- · Aid and service physical contracts with clients
- · Work closely with the team of experienced researches and developers to forecast the electricity price
- 4 years’ relevant work experience in power trading
- Master’s degree in finance, econometrics, quantitative economics or related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Hands-on multi-tasker
Our client is offering a position with a fantastic team with great career progression and opportunities. Coaching and training is aimed for both strong personal and career progression. They also offer excellent benefits from a pension plan, commuting allowance and fitness discount.