I'm currently looking for a Quality Assurance Advisor to be lased in the London area on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be working on the demolition and reinstatement of key road bridges and have:
- Recognised quality qualification e.g. ISO 9001 / ISO xxxxxxx/ OHSAS xxxxxxxetc.
- Thorough understanding of civil engineering construction methodology.
- Previous bridge project experience. (Demolition and reinstatement)
- Be able to start ASAP.
- Membership of relevant professional body, such as the Chartered Quality Institute. (Desirable)
- Knowledge of the rail industry. (Desirable)
I am looking for the correct candidate to start ASAP, you will be offered a 4 month contract with views to extend.
Competitive day rate based on experience.
If you fit the profile and you're interested or know anyone that would be please apply below.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit xxxxxxx
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC xxxxxxx8 England and Wales