Help our communities stay on the move by providing field and construction management guidance and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
The Senior Field Representative
(SRF) is responsible for quality oversight regarding the day-to-day activities of the Contractor in a designated segment of the work on the 27 mile commuter rail project for the Fort Worth Transportation Authority. The SFR reports directly to the Field Operations Manager (FOM) and directs the work of Segment Field Representatives and provides them with overall guidance. The SFR performs audits for compliance of processes and procedures of the Contractor’s QA/QC program as well as field surveillance to validate compliance with the project requirements.
Various tasks, responsibilities and contributions:
- Leads and manages the construction project team through site mobilization, execution, and demobilization activities, consistent with established project delivery processes to ensure the orderly, efficient, and timely completion of the project scope in accordance with requirements specified in the contract documents
- Onsite activities may include construction supervision, field administration, procurement, and field engineering
- Completes the scope of work to the satisfaction of the client, while simultaneously ensuring that CH2M HILL’s HS&E, quality, financial, risk management; business and policy expectations are met
If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress. Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline preferred, or equivalent experience
- 12 to 14 years of progressively more responsible experience preferred (if holds bachelor’s degree, then 6 years preferred)
- CCM certification
- Experience on TexRail projects
- Advanced technical or business degree
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO Laws