Responsible for the development and integration of new or existing applications into the technical infrastructure and existing business processes. Provides technical or functional guidance to project or work teams as needed within a specific discipline. Collaborates on an on-going basis with the Business Systems Analyst. Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, debugs, implements, maintains and/or enhances existing or new systems that are reliable and efficient.Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience and seven (7 ) or more years of experience required.
Primary role is a Maximo Administrator. Responsibilities include:
- Rebuild and redeploy EAR files as a result of the customizations development and configuration tasks.
- Assist with the archival and restore of data; support and maintain Maximo EAM System reports for example running queries and creating ad hoc reports.
- Monitor Maximo EAM System performance; troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Manage Maximo EAM System administration and configuration modules; workflow development and administration.
- Serve as primary contact for Maximo System users and IT support.
- Work with the security team to assist in adding, modifying and granting access to Maximo EAM System.
- Work with organization IT to apply, test and verify fixes/patches to Maximo EAM System.
- Support Maximo EAM System installation, configurations and upgrade Projects.
Bachelor's - Sciences:Preferred;Web Technologies:Advanced;Information Coding Standards:Advanced;Programming:Expert;Strategic Planning:Advanced;
High School Grad / GED:Required;Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Exp:Required;Experience:7 years;