Are you interested in a unique opportunity to enter the renewable energy industry, one that continues to grow and evolve? Utilize your talents and cultivate a rewarding career dedicated to renewable energy and sustainability.
Service Business Unit
APAC Regional Sales Operations
The APC Sales Business Unit is responsible for sales in China, India, Australia and South East Asia. The unit sells Vestas wind turbine and service solutions into these markets and forms part of the broader Vestas Global Sales network. The APC Regional Sales Operations department provides sales engineering support to the sales teams, in the respective regions, to help facilitate the closing of multimillion dollar contracts. The Sales Operations group also co-ordinates with other internal functions to ensure good communication of sales objectives and also extract information to support Vestas value proposition.
- Support the Sales team to meet sales volume and profitability targets as agreed within the APC Sales Business Unit
- Co-ordinate with other Vestas functions including Technology, Service, Finance, Legal and Supply Chain to prepare compelling sales proposals / bids in accordance with Vestas policy and procedure.
- Work with Vestas systems and tools to compile costs and prepare pricing
- Utilize Vestas systems to ensure accurate reporting of sales activities, customer information and Vestas sales pipeline.
- Undertake customer business case analysis to ensure maximum value is engineered into each proposal to ensure Vestas competitive position and customer return.
- Support other Sales regions with internal tasks as needed and coordinated by Regional Sales Operations
- Tertiary qualification within relevant engineering discipline
- Strong commercial acumen and financial literacy
- Ability to effectively manage cross-functional tender teams
- Understanding of large infrastructure project economics and financial metrics
- Skills in MS office, Adobe-in-design, SAP or similar system
- Commitment to act with honesty, integrity and confidentiality at all times
- Well organized and disciplined approach
- Ability to show initiative and creativity in finding sales solutions
- Sociable and communicative approach
- Fluent English verbal and written skills essential
What we offer:
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, competitive compensation package and long-term career development. We care and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: On job training, a perfect platform for professional and personal development, bonus program, colourful team activities and etc.
The position is based in Melbourne, Australia however some amount of domestic and international travel will be required
Flexibility to work outside of normal business hours will be required during periods of tender preparation and contract negotiations
You can apply online by clicking on the Apply Online button at the top or bottom of this page.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.