Vestas SSC provides processing services to Vestas businesses around the world, mainly in Finance & Accounting, Master Data Management, Procurement, Global Service Support Center and Remote Operations Center.
Shared Service Center
The Shared Service Center in Manila is a captive Shared Service providing Finance, Procurement and Master Data Management services to Vestas.
The Global Master Data Management Team is responsible to facilitate, drive and monitor the implementation, execution and enforcement of the MDM Governance framework within Vestas, globally and across the value Chain. Other than taking the lead on data governance, the team also handles master data management for Finance and Global Procurement.
- Proposals for standardization and process improvements
- Liaises closely data and users throughout the organization as appropriate
- Establishes an excellent working relationship with the business units
- Understands the expected service level commitments for the business unit and their requirement to meet and/or exceed the divisional expectation
- Performs activities related to master data management
- Supports the initiation of requests for creation, update, or change to master data
- Executes changes to master data as approved by business review process including requests to create, change, extend, block/unblock, activate/deactivate, or otherwise modify master data
- Executes mass maintenance requests as directed
- Informs requestor and key stakeholders of the request status as appropriate
- Supports business review processes as appropriate
- Reacts to escalation notices to expedite creation or change to master data as needed
- Performs "logic" review to catch errors in defined global data fields and escalates or remediates errors
- Decides to reject or syndicate creation, update to change to master data
- Generate and analyze report/resolve data issues, related to uniqueness, integrity, accuracy, consistency and completeness
- Data gathering skills for supplier maintenance
- Will be the point contact person for factories globally. Interactions with factories to resolve master data related issues
- Any BS Degree course
- Prefer one or two years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use Microsoft applications and preferably with advanced knowledge in Excel
- Must be an individual contributor and results oriented. Possess a can-do attitude with attention to details
- Experience with SAP Master Data - Info Records, Vendor Master, Source Lists and Quota arrangement
- Data management capabilities such as Data Governance, Data Quality and Master Data Management
- Experience with SAP Master Data and preferably Sourcing related module and SAP BI Knowledge
What we offer:
The organization is a "white space" organization where the Service Center in Manila will have a lot of room to define and improve the process, and is therefore one of the roles being looked at intently by management to leverage heavily.
Primary work location is Pasay City, Philippines
You can apply online by clicking on the "Apply
Online" button at the top or bottom of this page.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 75 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.