Are you an experienced Site Supervisor who is keen for a new challenge? An important position is available for an experienced Site Supervisor to manage and support on-site service capabilities in Vietnam
Service Taiwan & SEA - Vietnam
The Service department is focused on providing clients with high quality and the most efficient production possible of their wind power plants. With a consistent, long standing quality track record and global service experience, the team work to ensure that Vestas manage clients' plants effectively to get the most out of each turbine while upholding Vestas commitment to safety standards
- Manage and support on-site service capabilities across nominated Wind Farm, creating a customer focused culture and maximizing profitability in line within Vestas corporate requirements.
- Manage Service Technicians on nominated wind farm, maximizing turbine uptime
- Ensure OH&S policy is effectively implemented and managed at each site
- Ensure transition of projects from construction phase to Service Contracts
- Fiscal responsibility to Vestas, i.e. budget expenditure, cost control
- Manage and report to relevant client contacts
- Development of the business by ensuring system efficiency, setting progressive service strategies
- Undertake technical and product training, and ensure staff management capabilities are sufficient
- Managed teams in a major industrial service environment
- Eletrical Engineering Degree Preferred
- Site responsibility (prefer remote environment)
- Managed service / maintenance operation in major infrastructure environment
- Continuous improvement in service/maintenance process
- Budget control in service environment
- SAP Skills required
- Strong Verbal and written communication / negotiation
- Relationship building, both internal and external
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to prioritize tasks - well organized
- Continual system improvement
- Trouble shooting in high pressure environment
- Experience in building and leading teams.
- Fact based decision making
- Vietnamese and Chinese language skills would be a plus
What we offer:
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, competitive compensation package and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! To meet business growing needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us.
We care and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: A broad program of on job training, A perfect platform for professional and personal development, Bonus Program, Social insurance, Supplementary medical insurance, Colourful team activities and etc.
We put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Primary work location: Binh Thuan, Vietnam
You can apply online by clicking on the "Apply Online" button at the top or buttom of this page.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 75 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.