A Career with Global Opportunities
Life at Vestas is many things - exciting, rewarding, fun and challenging.
Because we are part of a young industry there is a can-do, dynamic spirit, which inspires our people to keep pushing forward the boundaries commercially as well as technologically.
At Vestas, we offer a world of opportunities for people with a global mind-set and the desire to make a positive impact.
Working at Vestas you will meet people with a broad range of skills, from a variety of cultures and we are always on the lookout for more talented individuals.
Sales, supply chain planning, operation planning, APC
Under the organization of Supply Chain Planning, based on Beijing office, WTGs demand planning for APC sales, WTGs production planning for manufacturing facilitates in China and India
- Early engagement in the sales process in APC , support sales with all kinds of supply chain planning issues, such as the sourcing locations, the best TLC, platform and MK version release, lead time, local sourcing requirements, etc.
- Order confirmation - configuration and delivery
- Order pipeline management
- Demand planning
- Production planning
- Facilitate order release for production process
- Follow up factories production plan fulfillment
- Inventory management (finished goods level)
- Follow up project execution and change order management
- Coordinate with factories, PM, and transportation in terms of product pickup, storage, and EXW tasks
- Bachelor degree and above
- 5 years above work experience
- Strong communication skill
- Support global stakeholders
- International supply chain knowledge
- Customer oriented
- ERP system, MS office knowledge is required, SAP is preferred
- Data analysis skill is required
- Fluent English
What we offer:
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, competitive compensation package and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! To meet business growing needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us.
We care and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: A broad program of on job training, A perfect platform for professional and personal development, Bonus Program, Social insurance, Supplementary medical insurance, Colourful team activities and etc.
We put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Primary work location: Beijing,China
You can apply online by clicking on the "Apply Online" button at the top or bottom of this page.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 56,000 turbines in 75 countries, and we remain committed to increasing that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 73 GW of installed wind turbines.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.