If you are experienced in the marketing analysis and want to work in the renewable energy industry, then welcome to join us.
Marketing & Market Intelligence
The Marketing & Communication function in Vestas Asia Pacific & China comprises of 3 distinct functions which operate very close with each other: Marketing Execution, Market Intelligence, and Communications. While on one hand the department's core objective is to support the regional business, on the other hand, this function also operates in close coordination with our HQ in Denmark where our global Marketing Execution, Market Intelligence, and Communications functions are based. In the APC region, Market Intelligence is responsible for market shares, competitor intelligence, customer loyalty survey, market analyses, and is at the basis of the company's commercial strategy in the region; Marketing Execution handles fairs, exhibitions, campaigns and anything related to the Vestas brand in the region; and finally Communications is in charge of press releases, announcements, internal and external articles, and strategic communications.
- Quarterly market outlook: Contribute to development of Vestas market forecasts, including standardized global content and regional analyses
- Global contributions: Support global market intelligence by contributing to projects and initiatives as needed
- Case studies and proof points: Serve as local contact point for development of tools to support the sales and marketing effort in the region as appropriate
- Market Intelligence: Support the APC Intel team with competitors, market, and policy analyses as needed
- Professionalism: Ensure that market Intel conforms to highest standards of law, company policy and ethics
- Planning: Contribute to annual market Intel plan that includes global programs and also meets local commercial needs, as part of overall regional marketing plan
- Project execution: be responsilbe to execute Customer Loyalty Survey, Reputation Survey and other data driven intel intiatives
- Issue Resolution: Track Vestas China progress toward resolving customer issues surfaced through Customer Initiatives.
- SBU integration: Ensure that customer insight is integrated into Vestas APC operations though actively communicating findings through the organization
- B. Sc. Engineering or Science
- 1-2 years working experience in a multinational company
- Experience in program administration and data handling, preferably involving customer data is a plus
- Experience in cross-functional, cross-cultural teams; record building enduring interpersonal relationships
- Superior written and verbal presentation and communication skills in English, and comfort presenting
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytic skills, including statistical, interviewing, financial, secondary literature
- Ability to translate business problems into a research approach, and to translate findings back into business answers
- Focus on detail, and willingness to engage in operational tasks
What we offer:
Vestas provides an open, respectful and global culture, competitive compensation package and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! To meet business growing needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us. We care and respect all employees and will offer attractive benefits which include: A broad program of on job training, A perfect platform for professional and personal development, Bonus Program, Social insurance, Supplementary medical insurance, Colourful team activities and etc.
We put the emphasis on developing both personal and professional skills. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
Primary work location: Singapore
You can apply online by clicking on the "Apply Online" button at the top or bottom of this page.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 56,000 turbines in 75 countries, and we remain committed to increasing that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 73 GW of installed wind turbines.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.