- Provide HSE coverage of EP offices and EP locations where engineers are resident at client facilities.
- Support sales during the development of requalification and request for information regarding company HSE performance and standards.
- Coordinate collection of safety data for operational leadership. This includes but not limited to Incidents reports, High Value Learnings, data regarding core safety process elements from Field Service Business Partners.
- Maintain statistics and metrics, determine performance trends, and prepare regular reports to senior management/operational leadership.
- Support development of HSE planning documents for EP project leaders to include but not limited to:
- Development of HASAP for Engineering projects, Departments and Facility Groups
- HASAP to include all Jacobs core safety process and client expectations
- Risk Assessments - Participate in initial Assessment (if facility visits are planned by engineers)
- Siting Analysis support (if engineering offices are in the field)
- GAP Analysis with Client and Jacobs safety policies and procedures
- Participate in Contractor Pre-Qualifications (JSIPS, GAPS and Pre-bid, Pre-Award, Award/Mobilization/Commitment kickoff meetings.)
- Attend and Participate Engineering Project Meetings - Monthly OPR's, Weekly BeyondZero® meetings, Risk Assessment/Constructability meetings, weekly project meetings as applicable.
- Participate in office safety committee meetings to enhance safety awareness initiatives (example June Safety Month)
- Conduct initial BeyondZero® workshop for engineers, Facilitate BeyondZero® Integral Analysis and Develop the BeyondZero® Initiatives per project taskforce.
- Conduct and facilitate TASKFORCE Safety Evacuations (SER's) (minimum 1 at 6 month intervals).
- Provide emergency response support for offices as described in the Office Emergency Response Plan (ERP).
- Develop safety enhancement and safety topics for Project Managers and Engineering leads to use during weekly meetings and safety Lunch and Learns.
- At least 5 to 7 years of field experience with some of that time in a safety management role
- Post-secondary education in Health, Safety and Environmental studies and/or some post-secondary education and equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Behavior Based Safety Programs and experience in their execution
- Clear and workable knowledge of OSHA Acts and Regulations, with a strong background in case management.
- Capable of developing and delivering training
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.