At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Partner with Accounting, Finance, Tax and Treasury teams supporting Exelon Generation's Commercial, Nuclear, Power and Corporate businesses and Information Technology (IT) teams to align financial systems technology strategies with business drivers. Participate in business integration and new growth activities and assess impacts on financial processes and reporting. Utilize business knowledge and technical expertise to develop financial systems plans to support business functional requirements. Collaborate with Finance, business and IT partners.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Leads specific financial system and project initiatives for business integration and new growth activities and application enhancements including requirements, design, testing, training, change management, and production support and reconciliation of financial reports and related commercial data
2. Partner with Accounting, Finance, Tax, Treasury and IT teams to identify reporting and technology solutions and strategies to achieve business results
3. Provide business process expertise and advice to IT in the development of financial systems technology plans and prioritization of resolutions to support business strategies
4. Establish, maintain and enhance relationships with Finance, business and IT peers and project leads. Communicate status to key stakeholders on a regular basis
5. Maintain broad knowledge of industry, IT trends, and understanding of key business messages, processes, systems, and initiatives
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and five or more years of Accounting/Finance experience including project planning, requirements development, process documentation, and technical alternatives design
• Demonstrated analytical and communication skills and ability to collaborate across organizations and functions
• Commitment to highest standards of quality and integrity
• Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio Preferred:
• CPA, PMP and/or MBA in Finance
• Understanding of energy business
• Understanding of financial and managerial reporting and control processes
DISCLAIMER The preceding position description is intended to provide the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be a detailed description of the position or a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position, nor is it intended to indicate the exact amounts of time an individual will perform various position duties.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm