- An exciting opportunity to work for a Global Manufacturer of Upstream Pumps and Valves
- True market leader in the Oil and Gas sector
- Major contracts won and ongoing
- Full Training Provided
- Excellent opportunity for progression
- This is an exciting opportunity to work as the Regional Sales Manager for a global manufacturer of Centrifugal Pumps and API valves for the Oil and Gas Industry.
- As the regional Sales Manager you will be selling centrifugal pumps and API Valves to end users in the Oil and Gas industry.
- You will be selling into the upstream sector and 90% of what you sell will be new business as the company have an aftermarket sales person.
- You will be selling to new and existing customers and will meet with the customers, discuss their requirements and sell the solution.
- The sales are project sales and can take up to 12 months to go through.
- The projects vary in value however you will be targeted to £5-6 Million per annum.
- You will cover the Aberdeenshire area and visit the Aberdeen Office Regularly.
- You will put together your own quotes and present and sell the solution.
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate for the Regional Sales Manager role will come from the Oil and Gas industry.
- You will be an expert on centrifugal pumps and API Valves.
- Ideally you will have sold to End Users in the Oil and Gas industry and it will be a strong advantage if you have a network of contacts in the upstream Oil and Gas market.
- You will be commercially very strong and be used to speaking to customers of all levels.
- You will be able to present a solution to a customers' needs.
- It will be a strong advantage if you can demonstrate winning new business from both new and existing contacts.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.