We currently have an opening for an experienced engineer who will be responsible for developing complex technical solutions, in addition to programming them in line with customer specifications and commissioning them within the area of Infrastructure Systems. Are you keen to embrace this challenge and see a range of projects through to fruition within the context of public tenders? Do you combine the ability to draw up high-end concepts at a theoretical level with the capacity to oversee seamless engineering at customer sites? This is your chance to make a difference. Join us!
- Develop and engineer control systems relating to customer infrastructure projects, including tunnels, roads, airports, etc.
- Oversee projects with regard to technical specifications, deadlines, and commercial considerations
- Contribute to system commissioning and in-depth customer training
- Provide professional technical sales support during the proposal/bidding stage
- Qualifications in Electrical Engineering or similar field
- At least five years' work experience in plant engineering or control technology
- Experience in directing smaller technical projects considered advantageous
- Know-how in control programming and control system engineering
- Proficiency in Codesys programming desirable
- Excellent German and very good French language skills (or vice versa) are mandatory