As Communications Specialist, you will be part of ABB's Global Business Services (GBS), a new service organization created to provide finance, human resources, information systems and supply chain management services to ABB. You will contribute to internal employee communications of the GBS center in Poland. You will be working closely with Group and Country communications teams in the area of internal communications, digital platforms and events, with a strong focus on developing the content for new and existing channels. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the implementation of GBS communications strategies and plans, as well as to take part in implementing the Group global communications strategies.
You as Communication Specialist will be involved in following activities:
- Contribute to implementing internal communications strategies in line with Group initiatives and local needs;
- Prepare content for internal communications channels and ensure that messages are effectively delivered to target audiences;
- Develop content and contribute to managing internal and external communication channels, in line with the global corporate standards;
- Seek for innovation and digital channels opportunities;
- Regularly measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the strategy against agreed objectives;
- Guide and support internal GBS stakeholders to the best use of communications channels;
- Support creation of GBS communications related presentations in PowerPoint;
- Support preparation of the content for on-boarding materials and toolkits;
- Support with the GBS organizational announcements, focused on dissemination.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any field with a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in communications, preferably in content management, social and digital media;
- Full professional proficiency in English and Polish, with exceptional written and verbal skills. Other European language a strong advantage.
- Good presentation skills a benefit;
- Strong digital and social channels experience, with passion to develop content for communications channels;
- Experience with marketing and digital communications and social media;
- Ability to work on several large projects concurrently, often under pressure, prioritizing tasks as necessary;
- Highly organized team player, comfortable in a fast-paced global environment with constantly changing priorities;
- Demonstrable ability to support change processes;
- Experience in shared services for a global company an advantage;
- Excellent skills of effective collaboration across organizational structures.