The goal of the Quality Management Team is to focus the attention of R&D engineers on quality aspects during the product development design phase and secure the future reliable products and processes. To our team we are looking for students of III or IV year for a position: Intern supporting Quality Management Team in product cost optimization and quality improvement projects.
- Analysis of product in respect of simplification of the product design,
- Analysis of product in respect of material selection and manufacturing process,
- Analysis of product in respect of assembly process.
- 3rd or 4th year student of mechanical engineering, automatics or related,
- Knowledge of CAD programs (i.e. SolidWorks),
- Good knowledge of MS Office,
- Good English,
- Good analytical skills.
Additional assets will be:
- Basic knowledge of quality improvement tools and techniques (FMEA, DFA, DFM),
- Knowledge of VBA.