The goal of the Quality Management Team is to focus the attention of R&D engineers on quality aspects during the product development design phase and secure the future reliable products and processes. To our team we are looking for students of III or IV year for a position: Intern supporting Quality Management Team in product cost optimization and quality improvement projects.
- Support of electronic circuit analyses like FMEA and Reliability, collecting failure modes,
- Preparing documentation.
- Basic knowledge of analog and digital circuits and technology,
- Familiarity with electronics simulation tools like PSpice / LTSpice. Ability to create simulation models,
- Familiarity with CAD (Eagle, Orcad) software,
- Knowledge of English (technical),
- Familiarity with MS-Office.