For our growing Software Development Centre we are currently looking for candidates for a position of C++ Developer. Design and develop software product applications for ABB delivering systems to large electrical power utilities. Manage full software development lifecycle including implementation and testing. Cooperate with a large international team that drives new ideas and projects in ABB.
• Participate in C++ applications and communication protocols development;
• Follow determined programming standards for software products;
• Develop domain technical knowledge;
• Participate in project planning, execution and R&D activities;
• Assist the QA team with new product releases and bug fixes for products
• Collaborate with other systems analysts/architect to ensure that efforts are coordinated;
• Build, configure and maintain infrastructure of the system;
• Deploy, configure and test system on the real equipment.
• Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university in computer science, information sciences or a related field;
• Three plus years of professional experience in software development;
• Knowledge in native C++ (Boost, STL, Armadillo, gmock), C++/CLI, experience with multithreading is a plus;
• Knowledge in object-oriented analysis, design, and programming (OOA, OOD, OOP);
• Experience in Linux (architecture, GNU toolchain);
• Windows device driver programming is a plus;
• Knowledge in key infrastructure technologies: operating systems, infrastructure security, networking, databases;
• Web application programming is a plus;
• Base knowledge in latest Microsoft technologies including .NET, C# is a plus;
• Experience in real-time operating systems is a plus;
• Experience in embedded software development is a plus;
• Experience in User interface design and UX is a plus;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to communicate in English efficiently;
• Ability to analyze issues, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
• Ability to write reports and business correspondence;
• Ability to speak and effectively present information and respond to questions from stakeholders.
• A target-oriented way of working and a strong development drive.
• SCRUM Master certificate is a plus.