Helping ensure the supply of our world’s oil and gas. At CH2M, we deliver solutions that span the entire breadth of the oil industry.
Mid to Senior Level Estimator will support all estimating for Oil, Gas, Chemical Process Plants and Water and Waste Water Treatment Plants. Particular emphasis with skills in electrical/instrumentation/mechanical estimating with limited design drawings and documents for the Energy & Industrial Group in Denver, Colorado. Candidate must have at least 5-10 years of estimating experience and have a good working knowledge using Timberline or HCSS estimating software. Candidate must also be skilled in using Excel spreadsheets, Word, and other common office software.Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or equivalent estimating experience with electrical/mechanical focus.
- Quantity Take Offs for electrical/instrumentation/process piping for Process plants, Water & Wastewater Treatment Plants.
- Sage Timberline and HCSS estimating software to accomplish the above tasks.
- Ability to develop cost estimates using crew build-up, production rates, labor, material, construction equipment and process equipment.
Strong communication skills, and the ability to speak and present cost basis to project team and clients.
- Ability to write (technical writing) basis of estimate.
- Ability to develop General Conditions and costs.
- Ability to reach out to the Subcontractor and Supplier market for pricing.
• Field experience considered a plus.
Please note that we will not sponsor an employment visa, such as an H-1B or related visa's, to fill this position
EEO/M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO Laws