BOSS Energy has been retained by an Middle East based, Ship Repair Business to seek a Commercial Manager for there shipyard. We are seeking a dynamic, innovate and cultured individual that has the experience to develop a strong legal backbone to their business.
- To implement and manage an effective bidding and proposal function.
- To implement, update and manage a contract management system.
- To implement, update and manage a contract change management system.
- To implement and manage a corporate risk management system and to identify, minimise and mitigate contract and commercial risk.
- To develop Overall Commercial strategy for the Company in conjunction with the MD across all business lines on Snake Island.
- To maintain and manage a cost effective insurance portfolio for the business.
- To ensure that appropriate legal and commercial processes and procedures are in place and are complied with.
- To manage and maintain an effective legal support function.
- Preferably degree qualified in a relevant Legal, Commercial or Business Management discipline.
- High level of integrity and ethical behaviour – sets a good example Good communication skills – oral, written, IT and presentation.
- Able to be a change agent and bring EPC best practice.
- Highly motivated and performance orientated.
- Strategically focused Commercially astute with a focus on delivering financial results.
- Good Time Management and delegation skills Committed to development of talent at all levels in the Company