Vestas - American Wind Technology has an immediate opening for a Tools Planning Assistant, to join our Denver, Colorado warehouse team! Who would like to work for a leading wind energy company? It's a great opportunity to join our team!
Tools Planning Assistant
The Tools Planning Assistant primarily assists the planner by performing the repetitive daily tasks of administering special projects and handling the orders and deliveries in SAP so the planner can focus on tools planning. This person will also be tasked with the creation of the commercial invoices.
- SAP: handle transactions for P60-80 (spell out or identify generally) requests shipping from the Tools Warehouse to sites and coordinate with the shipping department.
- SAP: manage return DNs (spell out or identify generally) from sites to Tools Warehouse
- Create purchase orders, create DN (spell out); coordinate with requestor and receiving)
- SAP: manage the purchase order returns within the system
- Investigate, identify, fix system errors on shipments to and from WH (spell out) as necessary (various DN (spell out) issues both inbound and outbound)
- Perform various data integrity checks (e.g., PR vs scheduled; available containers; container duplications on schedule and shortages) spell out abbreviations
- Create commercial invoices for projects as needed in other regions..
- Other projects as assigned.
- High school or GED required; Associate degrees preferred
- No experience necessary
- Candidate must have a high attention to detail, be able to work well with others, balance multiple tasks simultaneously, and maintain a clear focus under pressure.
- Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Experience with enterprise resource program (SAP) is highly desirable.
- Minimal travel will be required.
What we offer
As a member of the Vestas team, we offer a competitive salary and one of the most comprehensive benefits plans in the industry. Among the many amenities we offer: healthcare; dental; vision; paid time off (PTO); generous 401(k) plan; tuition assistance; and much more.
It is the policy of Vestas to afford equal employment opportunity without regard to age, race, religion, color, gender, or national origin, and to afford equal opportunity to veterans and individuals with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial, or local law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative within the People & Culture department.
This position is located in the Denver, CO area.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.