Do you want to be part of the Vestas Service organization and sit in the core of one of the most dynamic and innovative companies in the renewal energy sector globally? Vestas Turkey Service Operation is staffing up, and we are therefore looking for Service Area Supervisor to join the team
The Service Area Supervisor will secure a World Class Customer relationship leading to increase Customer satisfaction and renewal of service contracts. This role will manage his sites, resources and financial accountability in accordance with contractual obligations. He will ensure the HSE policy is effectively implemented and managed.
- Apply the service business strategy and ensure translation of strategy into operational plans
- Ensure high ownership and responsibility of his staff
- Proactively manage sites and service capabilities maximizing profitability in line with contractual obligations
- Ensure the HSE policy is effectively implemented and managed
- Secure turbine performance through execution of service orders and basic root cause analysis
- Manage people on site and make operational decisions
- Financial accountability to Vestas sites, i.e.: Service P&L, budget expenditure, revenue, cost control.
- Act as counterpart to Customer's Service Management
- Select/retain and develop service Technicians
- Drive KPI visual management (Daily management)
- Be active in the development of the business by ensuring system efficiency
- Ensure transition of projects from construction phase to Service contracts
- Be accountable for Safety, Operational indicators/targets, People management, site administration, budget and forecast, Maintenance plans, contract management, daily management and shadow data maintenance
- A Technical Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Electronics/Mechanical Technology plus 2-3 years of electro-mechanical repair experience.
- Experience in management position in an industrial or customer service business
- Ability to align objectives with business strategy and ensure translation of strategy into operational plan
- Understanding of market drivers; the needs of our customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Mastering Customer service skills are necessary
- Ability to convert knowledge into tangible actions and business value
- Ability to select/retain/develop service technicians and build the team
- Experience from field Operation
- SAP knowledge
- Mastering coach and development of direct reports
- Ability to monitor performance and capacity
- Ability to drive and lead change
- Ability to lead and execute HSE management
- Ability to read, understand and apply financial key figures (P&L comprehension)
- Ability to convert daily management to plan and execute tasks and ensure performance
- Ability to optimize and drive improvement in the planning of service activities on an overall level
- High English language level is necessary
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Oriented
What we offer
We offer a challenging job with excellent opportunities for vocational and personal development at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a strongly expanding industry.
Work location will be Sivas
Vestas is a company that offers equal opportunities and seeks employees who want to work in a multicultural environment and are teamwork oriented.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.