Jacobs is the lead contractor providing EPCM services for the Oyu Tolgoi Underground Project. This contract is worth $2.8b of surface and infrastructure works and will see us leading the way for over 6 years to deliver this project successfully and safely.
We are seeking an experienced Civil Engineer to o versee the delivery of Electrical works to support the construction activities so as to meet the required standards and specifications, and to support the Electrical scope on site.
Based on site at Oyu Tolgoi Mine in Mongolia, we are looking for personnel who can commence as soon as possible. This role will be Fly-In/ Fly-Out from Ulaanbaatar. It is a requirement of this role that the successful candidate is a Mongolian citizen.
Knowledge and Responsibilities include:
• Directing the site team with the leadership and assistance of the greater Construction team
• Ensuring safety and health compliance
• Ensuring sub-contractors are running to the schedule, within budget and on time
• Ensuring sub-contractors quality compliance
• Liaise closely with the client and other key stakeholders on site
• Multiple years' experience in a similar role in a mining environment
Experience in a similar role working on a major EPCM project will be key to success in this role.
This is a great opportunity to work for a global organisation within a highly experienced and industry-leading EPCM team. Jacobs promotes a safe workplace and healthy work/life balance for all employees. If you are a focused, driven professional who takes pride in their work and is looking for a challenge to work within a multi-disciplinary environment on complex projects then please apply online by clicking on the link below.