HV Cabling Installation Design Engineer
I am working with one of the world's most reputable engineering companies who are expanding their engineering divisions, and looking for an experienced HV Cabling Design Engineer to support a massive increase of work within energy transmission & distribution sector.
This position will be a long term contract role, with some contractors being kept on for as long as ten years due to the well established reputation of the company, and various progression opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Minimum 5 years experience within HV Cable Installation designs
- 400kV Experience
- Good understanding of power industry (particularly UK) including technical standards
- Competent with relevant software: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Raster Design, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment and adhere to budgets and programmes
- Good communication skills
The work will be based in the London area. Long term contract guaranteed. Rates are negotiable depending on your experience. Immediate start dates.
If you are interested in being put forward for the role, please respond to this advert, alternatively, please send me your most recent CV to my email, or give me a call.
You can also connect with me on LinkedIn.
To find out more about Huxley Engineering, please visit xxxxxxx
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC xxxxxxx8 England and Wales