Senior Account Manager in Wind Power Would you like to take up the challenge and responsibilities in managing our commercial and contractual obligations and relationship towards our Joint Venture Partners?
Join us and become Senior Account Manager for our wind farms in Denmark or Germany in our OMA Account Management team. Our department is responsible for the profit and loss on all operational aspects of our windfarms, delivering all services agreed in our Operations and Maintenance Agreements (OMAs) and managing the commercial and contractual relation towards our customers (Joint Venture Partners). The team is currently profit and loss responsible for the five major offshore wind farms in Denmark and Germany and the respective OMAs.
The department is part of Wind Power which has around 1800 employees and is one of four business units in DONG Energy. Wind Power is the world's largest developer and operator of offshore wind power, and we use our unique knowledge in all phases of our wind turbine projects. During the last 20 years, we have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe.
You may choose freely to be based either at one of our Danish offices in Skærbæk near Fredericia or in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area or alternatively at our Hamburg office in Germany on local terms and conditions. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work. Your key tasks will be to
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- be responsible for the profit and loss from operating our wind farms in Denmark or Germany
- be to interact with internal and external senior managers and decision makers, and will be responsible for performing regular reviews of operation expenditures and profit creation, and understanding the variations
- act as the representative for our Operations business units towards major external investors and internal customers
- be responsible for delivering all services agreed in our OMAs on our wind farms in Denmark or Germany, in close cooperation with the rest of our Operations business unit
- be the main interface on all issues relating to the OMA including customer requests, reporting, commercial management, budget preparation
You will furthermore be responsible for developing strong communication channels between all internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that all requirements under the OMAs are complied with and that services are satisfactorily delivered. You will be representing the operational business at Board meetings with the wind farm owners as well as brief them on both technical and operational performance.
- have a master's degree in business administration, economics, law or similar, combined with demonstrable and relevant commercial and financial experience and insight
- have an interest in understanding the technical and operational aspects of operating a wind farm
- have a strong track record of managing complex commercial contracts and relationships in a relevant context, including direct engagement with senior decision makers and external customers
- have a result-oriented approached and work in a structured manner, enabling you to create results through teamwork and develop good relationships to your colleagues and business partners
- have a flair for building and maintaining relationship with senior stakeholders on Board level and are able to convey your knowledge to our business partners in a professional way
Moreover, you have extensive knowledge of Excel and Power Point, supplemented with good communication skills, and you speak write English fluently.
A challenging role in a professional environment that will give you a broad understanding of all aspects of the rapidly growing offshore wind industry, with competent and dedicated colleagues, all working to improve our results and maintain our position as world leader within offshore wind. You will be joining a department where you can spar with competent and committed colleagues, enabling you to develop your professional and personal competences.
In DONG Energy Wind Power, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and efficiently with some of the world's largest offshore wind projects, and we are committed to reducing the cost of electricity Contact us
For Denmark, please do not hesitate to contact Kasper Kildegaard Simonsen, Head of OMA Accounts Denmark and Germany, on telephone + xxxxxxx xxxxxxxif you want to know more about the position.
For Germany, please do not hesitate to contact Milena Jägermann, Senior HR Consultant in P&D Germany, on telephone + xxxxxxx xxxxxxx0-847
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 16 October 2016, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please note that for Danish applicants, we will procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Click on the button to submit your application