Graduates, interns and placements are key to the overall success of CH2M. We invest in initial career experience of graduates, interns and apprentices through the summer internship and graduate development programme.
This serves as the foundation to building our pipeline of future leaders. Additionally, through offering opportunities via our initial career experience programmes, we also intend to showcase the nature of our industry to our future leaders.
At CH2M, we partner with public and private clients to tackle the world's most complex infrastructure and natural resource challenges. Together, we create clean water to drink, affordable energy, sustainable cities for families now and in the future, more closely connected communities and so much more. Every project we take on is a chance to move the world forward one more step, and we think that's an incredible privilege.
We are looking for a Graduate Highway Engineer to work in Dublin.
At CH2M we work on all types of road systems: highways, express roads, bypass, airports roads etc. Clients can range from high profile clients such as the local government, airports, PPP schemes.
The scope of projects include:
• Design work on the motorway schemes, preliminary designs, detail designs, etc.
• Feasibility studies of motorways in Ireland
• Representation in tender process
• Consulting for planning, feasibility, statutory process elementsThe minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Minimum Grade B or equivalent Bachelors level degree within Civil or Structural Engineering
• Experience in Highways (internships/placements) would be an asset but not requiredThe ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
Some understanding in:
• Irish design standards
• Management / engineering requirements
• Traffic management schemes and solutions
• Software: AutoCad, Microstation, Inroads, etc.This role is only open to applicants able to accept local employment contract conditions and not expatriate employment terms. Please note that this role is only considering applications with valid working rights for Ireland, CH2M will not sponsor an employment visa to fill this position.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let's get to work.
Developing People through Challenging Projects. CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location CH2M, Dublin
View on Google maps