Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then take a closer look at Vestas.
BPM Service Controller (f/m) - Hamburg
BPM Service Controlling- Vestas Central Europe
The Business Performance Management Central Europe Department is responsible to set the targets and expectations for the business, track the performance ensuring the reliability on the reporting and support the business on the continuous improvement cycle.
The Service Performance Controller is responsible to support and influence in 3 main levels:
(i) CEU Head of Service: in planning, managing and evaluating the success, effectiveness and efficiency of the CEU Service Business.
(ii) Group: Collaboration and coordination with Global Finance, Global Service and other key stakeholders at group level, ensuring the full connection between the region and group.
(iii) SSC: Maximize the use of the Shared Service Center, ensuring that tasks and processes suitable to be done in the Shared Service Center are properly migrated.
- Self-explanatory, timely Service BR, CEU BR and Vestas RFR Service slides and input which can be presented to Vestas CEO and CFO without further changes
- Support business to keep up-to-date, reliable Service Revenue and costing for plans, forecasts and actuals in accordance with Vestas accounting principles
- Maintain and develop a set of leading and lagging KPIs driving monthly business performance based on strategic goals (e.g. efficiency metrics, market share)
- Design, propose and support to implement business improvements
- Organize review processes within CEU Service within the framework of Group, Global Service and CEU review processes
- Best practices within Service. Benchmark performance internally and externally. Identify learning points and spread them through the organization. Drive commonality
- Business cases within Service (Tender, Precalcs, Sales Negotiations in general). Active partner to the line organization in setting up business cases. Follow up to ensure that expected improvements are delivered
- Drive professional performance management in cooperation with Line Management
- Efficient usage of the Shared Service Center ensuring high level of accuracy and performance.
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree within Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent
- Experience in Finance Business Partnering, preferably in Service Business
- Good communication skills both written and orally in English
- Ability to present to CEU Management / Director level. Executive communication skills required
- Ability / personality to challenge Senior Service Management on complex topics with good reasoning fact/detail analysis based.
- Ability to summarize complex topics to key messages and decisions to be taken
- Ability to work in Shared Service Center environment, drive Shared Service Center performance
- Knowledge of Vestas' value chain and processes
- Wind Industry knowledge
- Professional background in finance or controlling in Mainetenance/Service O&M -related industry will be highly appreciated
- Good knowledge of financial guidelines and principles
- Good leadership and cooperation
- Customer focused
- High experience in Excel and good understanding of SAP, its modules and functionalities
- Business intelligence and business warehouse understanding
What we offer:
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong technical commitment. You will get a unique opportunity to influence the building of complex projects and your own position in an informal and rapidly developing environment.
Please apply online.
Hamburg (Germany) as primary location.
Limited days of travel (10 per year max).
For additional information on the position, please contact BPM CEU Director, Nuno Ortigosa Sala in Hamburg, Germany at xxxxxxx xxxxxxx4 839.
WIND. IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US.
By joining Vestas, you join the only global energy company dedicated 100% to wind energy. Together with our customers, we have installed more than 51.000 turbines in over 70 countries, and we remain committed to increase that number via our superior, cost-effective wind technologies, products and services.
Since Vestas was founded in 1979, Vestas has achieved a market-leading position with more than 60 GW of installed wind turbines or around 19% of total global capacity.
Every day, everyone at Vestas works to make Vestas the undisputed global wind leader and the world's energy mix more sustainable - join us, and be part of ensuring a sustainable future for our planet.