A leading Petrochemical company in Malaysia now have a new vacancy for a Business Performance & Analytics Senior Manager to join them in their KL office.
This is a permanent position which will involve some travel around the region.
In this role you will become a focal Employee in the business, responsible for managing the business performance and enabling the achievement of strategic goals. You will produce management and analytic reports which will assist in financial and operational planning, business modelling, consolidation and the monitoring of KPIs.
To be considered for this position, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
• 15+ years' professional experience
• 5 years' experience in a Senior Management role
• MBA graduate
• Experience in monitoring & tracking business activities
• Experience in change management, project management & budget control
• Consulting experience preferred
• Experience in an industrial sector - petrochemicals or lubricants preferred
Please note that due to visa restrictions this role is only open to Malaysian national candidates.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit a recent CV for review.
Alternatively, please contact Leap29 for a confidential discussion about the role.