At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Provide OT/SCADA system security engineering support to the Reliability Organizations of both Exelon Utilities and Generation. Conducts activities relating to designing, building, and maintaining high quality solutions, products and processes.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide NERC CIP and audit support to the entities in the development of RSAWs, Self-assessment and certification process, audit preparation/presentation, and mitigation plan development and implementation for OT/SCADA assets
- Assist in creation of security risk assessment documentation , security design specifications and requirements . Applies security best practices to improve products and services provided to business unit partners, and monitor adherence within Team/Group to standards as defined within the Management Model
- Assist in planning of OT/SCADA cyber security training events and coordinates engagement with Reliability Organizations through various stakeholder forums
- Document and anayze policies, standards, processes, and procedures; understand the needs and implications of various legal, privacy, and regulatory bodies that impact Exelon's security posture and ensure they are addressed; assist with the requirements and achievement of appropriate certification programs surrounding cyber security
- Perform and appropriately document work activities relating to OT/SCADA projects, sub-projects, or processes
- Maintain technical knowledge within own discipline or function
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, engineering, or related discipline and typically 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of OT/SCADA systems
- Knowledge of cyber security practices
- Strong problem solving and analysis ability
- Experience or familiarity with NERC CIP Standards
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work with remote project teams
- As assigned, work effectively with outsourcing partners
- Performs this service in support of (fill in business area i. e. Energy Delivery, Real Time, etc).
- Independence level: Works under general supervision.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
EEO is the Law Poster