Corporate Research Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary scientific teams. For our growing development team we are currently looking for candidates for a position of Power Electronics Control Engineer. Within this position you will have an opportunity to take part in the development of new environment-friendly power converters.
• Contribute to the developing, prototyping and testing of Power Electronics converters;
• System and component level multiphysics simulations;
• System and component level testing;
• Prepare design documentation and converters industrialization;
• Collaborate and provide support & consulting to other teams.
• Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, preferable specialized in Power Electronics;
• Good knowledge in power converter topologies, design, control and modulation;
• Good knowledge of control theory
• Experience in modelling, simulations and control design in MATLAB/Simulink or similar platforms;
• Good system understanding;
• Fluent English, good communication skills;
• Analytical skills to solve problems systematically;
• Proactive, motivated and open-minded, results oriented team player.