Jacobs Information Solutions Group (ISG) provides information technology solutions and services to a broad range of both Government and private industry, including Department of Defense, Federal Civilian agencies, healthcare, education, and small/medium business market. Our analysts, engineers, and technicians are highly trained, qualified subject matter experts, understanding each segments specialized business processes, requirements, and functions. Combined with an extensive IT background, Information Solutions Group's enhanced IT services enable our clients to analyze existing business processes, identify process improvements, evaluate associated risks, and develop operational solutions.
The SharePoint Content Manager will support the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) Program Office based in Crystal City, VA. The selected candidate will:
- Manage and/or develop content types, document templates, workflows, site collections, master pages, and permissions
- Manage the content type hub, user profile service content, and managed metadata service content
- Interact directly with the user community to gather requirements, solve problems, document business processes, and provide training
The selected candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Experience performing SharePoint 2010/2013 site collection administration
- Experience with SharePoint 2010 / 2013 Designer, Workflows, Content Types, Document Templates, Web Parts, and InfoPath is required
- The ability to manage a content type hub, user profile service, and managed metadata service would be nice to have but not required
- The ability to work directly with the customer to gather requirements, solve problems, document business processes, and provide training
- Willingness to learn SharePoint administration and/or SharePoint development
- Must be self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This position requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline with at least 3 years of progressive related experience. An IAT Level II certification is required. The selected candidate may be granted a 60 day grace period to obtain an IAT Level II certification to meet this requirement. The minimum of an active interim Secret or Secret level DoD security clearance is required.
Required General Knowledge and Skills:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- Workflows, Content Types, Document Templates, Web Parts
- SharePoint Site Collection Administration
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer (preferred)
- Microsoft InfoPath
Jacobs ISG is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer.
Inside office environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required. Must be able to lift and carry 15 lbs.
Equipment and Machines:
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be a U.S. citizen. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
An IAT Level II certification is required. The selected candidate may be granted a 60 day grace period to obtain an IAT Level II certification to meet this requirement. The minimum of an active interim Secret or Secret level DoD security clearance is required.