Jacobs® is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services with over 70,000 resources in 250+ offices worldwide. Building strong long-term relationships is the key to our success as a company. To strengthen these lasting alliances, we partner with each client to better understand their objectives. This allows us to deliver superior quality on every project. Duties and responsibilities:
- Assists the design supervisor in coordinating design management with engineering discipline lead engineers.
- Responsible for preparing and review of calculations, design drawings, and other information.
- Supports construction and procurement with preparation of drawings and material take-offs.
- Reviews as-built drawings and assists with collection of design information required by construction and procurement.
- Directly involved with the development, enhancement, and maintenance of 3D graphic visual display and modeling work.
Jacobs, Zamel and Turbag Consulting Engineers (Jacobs ZATE) is the principal operating company of our global Jacobs organization in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is a multi-discipline professional engineering and project management services provider to local projects with over 1,800 resources in our home offices and in the field across Saudi Arabia covering Downstream, Upstream, Petrochemicals and Buildings and Infrastructure projects. We also have large presence across the Middle East covering Bahrain, Qatar, UAE and Oman in addition to Saudi Arabia. The total regional strength is in excess of 2,500 resources.
- Engineering Associate Degree or 3 Years Diploma
- Minimum 8 Years of design experience on Process Plant / Oil & Gas / Bulk Chemical Plants.
- Has experience in the oil/gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore, or infrastructure industries and has engineering design experience on large projects.
- Two years SP3D experience, capable of routing lines based on the P&ID and equipment arrangements and laying out of a Plant.
- Must have thorough knowledge of engineering practices, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Local Talent - is a prerequisite