JACOBS ENGINEERING INC. is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services. We are led by our simple yet essential core values; People are our Greatest Asset, We are Relationship-Based and Growth is an Imperative. Our Culture of Care along with our core values form a solid foundation upon which our business is built.
JACOBS currently employs more than 60,000 people in 250 offices across 30 countries. Our European Region has been a key contributor to Jacobs' strong performance providing services to primarily in-region clients in a variety of industries.
Over the past two years we have been working on further growing our business by supporting current clients in new regions and attracting new clients. This growth is adding larger, international projects to our portfolio.
We are at the point where we need talented people with proven experience on large, international projects to help us continue this exciting growth. The Jacobs office in Switzerland is currently looking for
We are looking the right caliber of document controllers with relevant industry experience to get involved in an interesting and challenging project. The job duties include reviewing, and managing industrial or pharmaceutical turnover package documentation. Turnover documentation includes drawings, specifications, technical manuals, construction quality reports, and instrument loop check and calibration documentation.
Duties and responsibilities
Duties may include:
- Apply procedures for distribution, filing, collect comments, and coordination of information flow to engineering documents for assigned project
- Manages the timing for information flow and comments collection
- Expedites documents related activities by Vendors, Contractors, Engineering team
- Utilizes a specific project software for document managing
Education and technical competencies
- BA or College Diploma, with 5 or more years of experience
- Preferred experience includes use of an electronic document management system, advanced skills in Adobe or Blue Beam software packages, and knowledge of EU pharmaceutical regulations
- Complete understanding and application of principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards
- Ability to perform work of complex scope
- Ability to work as part of a team, liaising directly with client and other project team members.
- Fluent German and English languages knowledge is a must. Knowledge of Italian and/or French language could be a plus
PROJECT WORKING LOCATION: CANTON OF SOLOTHURN