Jacobs® is one of the world's largest & most diverse providers of technical, professional & construction services with over 70,000 resources in 250+ offices worldwide. We help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health & Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, You'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
This is the highest level of Project Management at which the individual is responsible for the full performance of every phase of a major project or group of smaller projects. The individual is responsible for planning, directing, supervising and controlling all technical, fiscal and administrative functions of contractual activities. A Project Manager at this level may supervise one or more lower level Project Managers or the entire project staff.
- Responsible for the total execution and management of medium size Engineering, Procurement and Construction process industry projects including administration of the project, schedule and budgetary performance, quality, safety and technical detail.
- Candidate will be placed in the position of presenting themselves and company to the client in a professional manner.
- Candidate will be responsible for presentations prior to contract award, contract negotiations and ongoing project meetings/problem resolution sessions.
- Will handle the full performance of every phase of a major project or a group of smaller projects.
- Candidate will work under a Program Manager or supervise the entire project staff.
Jacobs, Zamel & Turbag Consulting Engineers (Jacobs ZATE) is the principal operating company of our global Jacobs organization in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is a multi-discipline professional engineering and project management services provider to local projects with over 1,800 resources in Saudi Arabia covering Downstream, Upstream, Petrochemicals and Buildings and Infrastructure projects. We have a large presence across the Middle East covering Bahrain, Qatar, UAE and Oman. Our regional workforce counts an excess of 2,500 resources.
- 10+ years of experience as a Project Manager in an Engineering, Environmental or Construction organization and/or 10 years of experience in a project related technical field is required.
- BS or MS in an engineering discipline required
- Experience in total project responsibility, including client relationships, engineering, construction, cost/schedule is required
- PE registration is preferred