Jacobs® is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services with over 70,000 resources in 250+ offices worldwide. Building strong long-term relationships is the key to our success as a company. To strengthen these lasting alliances, we partner with each client to better understand their objectives. This allows us to deliver superior quality on every project.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participate actively participates in engineering activities for the project
- Establishes or assists in establishing the detailed project scope work plans and the development of the overall project engineering budgets.
- Develops design and procurement schedules for approval.
- Prepares, reviews, and approves design documents, change orders, material requisitions and specification for construction or procurement use.
- Performs the preparation for review of bid analyses and recommendations for procurement of equipment, material and services within engineering & scope of responsibility.
- Resolves field initiated questions on engineering.
- Visits jobsite as required for exchange of information and data gathering.
- Coordinates activities among the design groups on the project.
- Initiates correspondence related to the engineering portion of the contract.
- Prepares project studies, reports, forecasts, special engineering reports and plant data book.
- Familiar with the selection and sizing of flow meters
- Familiar with the selection and sizing of control valves
- Familiar with F&G systems
- Proficient in developing datasheets
- Proficient in developing MRQ's, TBE's and review of vendor drawings.
Jacobs, Zamel and Turbag Consulting Engineers (Jacobs ZATE) is the principal operating company of our global Jacobs organization in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is a multi-discipline professional engineering and project management services provider to local projects with over 1,800 resources in our home offices and in the field across Saudi Arabia covering Downstream, Upstream, Petrochemicals and Buildings and Infrastructure projects. We also have large presence across the Middle East covering Bahrain, Qatar, UAE and Oman in addition to Saudi Arabia. The total regional strength is in excess of 2,500 resources
- BSc in Electrical and Instrumentation
- 5 years working in the design of Oil and Gas Projects and has experience
- Proficient in SPI
- Knowledge of sizing software's for instrumentation
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in English
- Local Talent - is a prerequisite