Jacobs, with annual revenues of nearly $13 billion and over xxxxxxxemployees, is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction management services. Building strong long-term relationships with clients is key to Jacobs' success as a company. Jacobs offers full-spectrum support across multiple markets, with a focus in Belgium on the (petro-) chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
Jacobs' main office in Belgium is located in Antwerp with a branch office in Ghent to support the local clients.
To support the growth of our activities, Jacobs is actively looking for (m/f):
Senior Expeditor / Inspection Coordinator
In this role, you are responsible for the post award follow-up on the assigned projects:
- Development of the inspection & expediting matrix indicating the criticality of Purchase Orders;
- You ensure the delivery of bulk materials and fabricated equipment at the agreed delivery dates in accordance with the contractual obligations by expediting from the home office as well as by visits to the suppliers workshop;
- You analyse the manufacturing planning and review on a regular basis suppliers' progress and prepare expediting reports to keep other project stakeholders informed (such as engineering, planning and construction management);
- You monitor the Vendor Prints, both in terms of supplier adherence to the document submittal schedule as internal adherence to the agreed review cycle times;
- You develop and maintain an Inspection Planning and organize with 3 rd party inspection companies the required inspections;
- You review and approve submitted Inspection & Test Plans and if qualified also WPS, WPQ's and material certificates;
- You ultimately prepare and sign-off on the Inspection Release Note and the Shipping Authorisation;
- You input all required data related to this field in the used software tools.
- You have a Degree in Engineering
- Additional qualifications in welding engineering are an asset
- You can rely on relevant experience within Process industry and have more than 5 years of experience in supplier or production follow-up - Equipment supplier work experience is an asset
- You are fluent in Dutch and English;
- You are permitted to work in Belgium and are flexible with regards to work locations in Belgium;
- You have good knowledge of typical software tools used in the industry.
- A responsible position in a solid company with a worldwide reputation
- An attractive remuneration package;
- Additional training & development opportunities and interesting career opportunities.