Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services to industrial, commercial and government clients. With revenues approaching $12billion and over 66,000 employees across the globe we're continuing to grow our business every year.
We are looking for talented people to join us across the UK and Ireland to continue our focus on building relationships and delighting our clients (90% of our business is repeat business). In return we have opportunities to work on unique and exciting projects, and a stable platform upon which to develop your career.
Jacobs has an enviable reputation in the UK consultancy sector as a result of a portfolio of high profile projects with clients that include the Highways England, National Contractors and Local Authorities and our plans to add to this portfolio continues at pace. So would you like to be a member of our developing team in Leeds?
We have a number of opportunities for a Project Controls Engineers with wide ranging project experience within our Infrastructure Centre of Excellence based in Leeds. The roles will provide every opportunity for you to make your mark and influence the continuing growth of Jacobs in the UK and Ireland.
The roles will be to provide Project Controls analysis, advice and support services to Major Infrastructure projects and Key frameworks for the Jacobs Infrastructure Business across the UK and Ireland.
The successful candidate must have experience of Infrastructure projects and be technically competent in all aspects of Project Controls
- Bachelors Degree in engineering or commercial management
- Post qualification experience relevant to this post and of working on Civil Engineering and Infrastructure projects
- Experience in being part of a team running a full scale Project Controls including Cost, Earned value, Scheduling, Estimating, Quantity surveying, etc.
- Capability to Commercially managing major projects or frameworks
- Proficiency with implementation and usage of Project Controls computer systems, software applications and capabilities
- Confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Knowledge and implementation of Risk management processes
- MRICS, MCInstCES status or equivalent
- Current hands on Primavera P6 experience
- Familiarity with the Highways England Project Control Framework Process
- PRINCE2 Accreditation
- Reporting to the Commercial Discipline lead
- Responsible for the Commercial Support on projects
- Supporting the PMCM Commercial Discipline lead in the development and growth of the unit.