The candidate shall have experience in coordinating the Quality Assurance support required for the Projects, including:
- Review the Project Quality Plans for individual Service Orders.
- Arrange and performing Client Satisfaction Surveys.
- Conduct the quality review of the Project.
- Monitor performance of Design/Safety
- Technical Audits review for compliance with agreed schedules and procedures.
- Assisting the Project Manager in developing an orientation program to ensure the Project Team is familiarized with the requirements of the Project Quality Plan
- Issue Performance Improvement Notice (PIN) and corrective action reports.
- Modifying Project Quality System as necessary
- Review operational performance against the requirements of the Quality Management System and facilitates changes and/or corrective actions as necessary.
- Support all levels of the project in the implementation of the Quality Management System and/or Project Quality Plan.
- Provides leadership to initiate and maintain a behavioral based quality performance culture.
- Assist in continuous Lessons Learned input to the business and/or project team at a senior level.
- Create or assists in creating QA/QC programs for projects.
- Writes audit plans and leads project wide quality audits.
- Review and approve vendor and/or subcontractor's quality plan for compliance with schedule, project specifications and local authority requirements.
- Ensure that QC testing follows the QC Program or Plan.
- Review and approve vendor and/or subcontractor test and Inspection plan assuring its conformance with the vendor and/or subcontractor's Quality Plan, project and client specifications, and local authority requirements.
- Manage and supports Audits and evaluation of performance of Projects, Departments, vendors, and/or subcontractors, in line with procedural, performance and contract requirements to satisfy the Business and Project goals.
- Have a university degree or equivalent with a minimum of 15 years experience in Pipeline projects.
- Have a minimum of five years experience in managing Quality Systems.
- Be certified as Lead Auditor of Quality Management System as per ISO xxxxxxx.
- Have five years quality management system experience in auditing activities.
- Have participated in at least 20 days of audits during the past three years.