As a global leader of Program Management and Construction Management (PM/CM) services with projects ranging from $1 million to programs that cost up to $10 billion, we deliver award winning total Design and/or Construction Management projects for public and private sector clients. From the pre-construction phase, through complete erection of the project, to the post-construction and commissioning, we function as an extension of our clients' goals and aspirations. Project sector and types include: Aviation, Emergency Operations & Data Centers, Healthcare, both Higher Education and K-12, Hospitality & Entertainment, Correctional & Rehabilitation Facilities, and Research & Development Facilities.
Reporting directly to the Program Manager or Regional Manager, this position will provide daily oversight for Projects during their construction implementation phases. This individual would be required to work closely with the Owner project managers.
- Firm understanding and familiarity of the project drawings, specifications, schedule, and owner's requirements.
- Observe the quality and progress of the construction including adherence to contract documents and schedule.
- Ensure drawings accurately reflect work on the ground.
- Monitor all daily construction activities.
- Prepare and submit daily reports of the construction progress, installation quality, and all other site activities.
- Review field reports from architects and engineers.
- Review and understand the project and critical path schedules with start and completion dates of individual construction tasks and regular updates on project milestones.
- Provide photo documentation as requested by the Owner project managers.
- Assist the Owner project manager with final punch list preparation and resolution via BIM 360 program.
- Maintain open communication with all members of the project team.
- Firm understanding of construction practices and methods required
- Minimum 5-10 years of construction field experience required
- BA/BS degree in a technical field related to construction or project management required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Detailed documentation, record keeping, and information management skills required
- Attention to detail in regards to construction quality controls required
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.