Job Title: TECH Refresh Surveyor/Desktop Installer
* Coordinate, schedule and conduct site surveys in the WMA area.
* Familiar with current workstation and hardware setups.
* Conduct daily site survey consist of collecting (make, model, type, classification, and network connections).
* Travel to various customer sites to survey and collect information for workstation installation.
* Support tech field specialists and management with accurate refresh information.
* When needed work in the field as workstation installer.
* Ability to learn new workstation hardware and software configurations
* Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issue when working in the field.
* Provide exceptional customer service.
* Ability to operate scanners.
* Ability to work independently, under minimal supervision and in a team environment.
* Operate and manage company vehicle (log mileage and gas receipts) when traveling to various customers sites.
* Ability to learn customer Enterprise Tools
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the company and customers.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40 hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday 7 am to 3:30 pm. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
- Essential Functions:
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others
- Must put forward a professional behavior that enhance productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation
- Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
- Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements
- Must be willing to travel as needed
- Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as a driving records check.
- One (1) year of college in a computer field and one (1) year of related experience or any equivalent combination of relevant education or experience for a total of two (2) years. Progressive relevant training and/or certification may be substituted for one (1) year of the education or experience requirements. Similar working level obtained through relevant job experience may be accepted in lieu of degree level education.
- * ESMT,SRS (Remedy), and GENESIS
- * Strong Customer Service communication skills
- * Microsoft Excel , Microsoft Word , Microsoft Power Point
- * Macros Editing program ,Pivot Table, Scheduling Tool
- * Valid Driver's License
- *Ability to drive a 20ft box truck
- * Lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to bend and squat many times during the day while installing desktops at the customer's desk.