Hiring Company: Original Equipment Manufacturer
Job Title: Technical Service Engineer
Job Purpose: This role provides technical expertise and related technical support in the services division for Southeast Asian customers, field service engineers, sales, agents, distributors, and workshops. The role requires to introduce measures and protocols to ensure the reliability of compressors.
- Oversee the detection and analysis of all the compressor and plant related problems, and be able to provide technical solutions to these issues
- Be able to provide customers and agents with technical advice and problem-solving strategies from the start of the installation until turnover and start-up
- Prepare proposal for continuous improvement of compressor equipments
- Oversee and support all Field Service Engineers at every stage of the projects. Provide training for these engineers and internal corporate trainings.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong and solid 6-8 years of experience in the Rotating Machinery Industry (Technical and Hands-On experience on Reciprocating Compressors), especially on maintenance and repair jobs
- Experience working on Workshop & Production of Compressors
- At least 5 years of experience in leading a project and managing a team
- Experience in handling external stakeholders (customers, distributors, etc). Strong communication skills
- Be able to manage CRM system or has equivalent advanced user skill
- Willingness for international and domestic travel (30%)
- Must be able to start this November 2016
Interested candidates, please send your CV to xxxxxxx. Please send a summary of your 1) technical experience in the rotating machinery industry 2) project and team lead role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321