Jacobs is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of professional technical services to industrial, commercial and government clients. With revenues approaching $11billion and approximately 50,000 employees across the globe, we are continuing to grow our business every year.
The Establishment Administrator/Receptionist supports the Establishment team in the running of the Leeds office in terms of welfare, health, safety and environmental requirements within the office as specified by the Establishment Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meet and greet all visitors to the Leeds office
- Answer all incoming calls in a timely professional manner
- Excellent awareness of and input to local emergency procedures such as bomb threat, fire evacuation, first aid etc.
- Maintain switchboard staff list
- Car park management
- Order taxis for visitors and staff as required
- Distribute and track visitor access cards
- Manage meeting room booking system
- Work with Establishment staff in order to ensure all meeting rooms are adequately serviced in terms of beverages and other requirements
- Assisting Establishment team members with additional administrative tasks as required
General Establishment & Facilities Duties
- Assist Senior Establishment Administrator to resolve any invoice queries with suppliers or internal customers as required
- Assist Establishment Manager with local and national projects as required
- Maintain records to support all safety, welfare and environmental requirements and assist with audits as required
- Fully understand and input to local initiatives to improve sustainability and other corporate objectives
- Liaise with Reception colleagues to ensure post and courier items are distributed daily
- Fire Marshall during fire evacuations and key input to improvement suggestions and lessons learned
- Assist with local and national BeyondZero meetings and initiatives
- Assist staff with archiving through our national supplier
- Ensure stocks of stationery, kitchen, cleaning and first aid supplies are checked, maintained & restocked
- Assist Senior Establishment Administrator and Establishment Manager with any health & safety issues raised, including those arising from the Establishment helpdesk, the Safety Observation Report (SOR) or Display Screen Equipment (DSE) systems
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an office/administrative environment as well as specific reception experience. You should be able to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills through dealing with clients, visitors and staff politely and efficiently and have a good telephone manner.
- Proven customer service skills and experience
- Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing, with staff at all levels
- Self-motivated with a positive approach to tasks
- Proactive approach to self-development, which will include formal and experienced related training
Please note: interviews for this position will take place week beginning 19th September.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.