Responsible for providing meeting and administrative support services to the Product Manager (PdM) Marine Corps Network and Infrastructure Services (MCNIS), supporting execution and transition of program strategy as MCNIS transitions to the next USMC IT environment.
Will support Program Management with a primary focus on meeting and administrative support to include, but not be limited to: reserving, setting up, conducting and breaking down meeting spaces; executing multiple tasks in support of meetings (i.e., running computer, taking notes, identifying action items, handling phone bridge and Defense Collaboration Services (DCS); coordinating task assignments, and deadlines; providing general administrative post meeting support which includes developing, editing and delivering draft agendas, notes, action items, and minutes for supervisory approval; meeting deadlines; electronic posting of documents to web sites and maintenance of site content; and other administrative duties as required.
Performs independent, professional, non-routine assignments within areas of responsibility. Answers non-routine questions, and processes non-routine work following established procedures. May be required to brief employees as a function of the position.
Analyzes data from records, reports, and interviews and prepares reports and recommendations as appropriate. Prepares reports as assigned develops or designs preliminary program recommendations for review by others. Assists in the preparation of presentations, reports, and briefings by using ingenuity and creativity. May be required to develop and make presentations in areas of responsibility.
Other duties as assigned.
Requires two (2) years of college with courses in business administration, industrial management, or appropriate discipline, and six (6) years progressive experience, or any equivalent combination of relevant education and experience. Good oral and written communication skills and analytical capabilities required.
- Good oral and written communication skills and analytical capabilities required.
- Must be able to demonstrate technical writing capability at the intermediate level. Includes the ability to demonstrate proper technical writing skills (i.e. use of proper grammar, sentence structure, sentence syntax, and verb tense).
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to coordinate or support multiple tasks during meetings (i.e. run computer, take notes, capture action items etc.)
- Must be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills
- Must be competent in MS Office suite software (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Must have familiarization with the use of teleconference equipment and web hosted sharing products (i.e. Sharepoint).
- Must have, or be able to obtain and maintain, a Secret Security Clearance.